Property Management Blog
As local Albuquerque property managers, we're so familiar with the iconic structures associated with New Mexico that most of us don't think twice about them.
I'm talking about the adobe homes and buildings that dot our landscape both in our cities and throughout New Mexico.
Do you know what adobe is?
Why is this centuries old building method so prevalent in Albuquerque and the state? Its origins date back to the 1400's, and roughly 600 years later we continue to build with the earth and live happily within its walls.
There are advantages to using adobe, and they have everything to do with comfort and temperature control in every season. From contemporary spaces to modern designs to traditional abodes, New Mexico loves living with adobe.
Voice of America reports here about this reliable construction method:
If you want to know more about Kris Linton and her short-term adobe rentals in the Albuquerque rental market, click here to visit Casita de Padre.
- property management
- best property management in Albuquerque
- Residential property management
- rental market trends
- investment property
- Real Estate Investing, Buying Real Estate, Selling Real Estate, Albuquerque Income Properties
- Property Maintenance Tips
- Applying For A Home
- Just for Tenants
- Property Management
- Real Estate, Albuquerque
- rental home preparation
- real estate investing, buying real estate, selling real estate, Albuquerque income properties
- Home Sales
- Property Repairs, Tenancy
- Albuquerque; Real Estate Albuquerque; Property Management Secrets
- Easy Home Cleaning Tips
- Rental Market Secrets
- Property Repairs
- Landlord Issues and Property Management
- Business Tips
- property management skills
- For the Kids
- New Mexico jobs
- When Do I Replace Exterior Items on an Albuquerque Rental Home?
- What Do I Do with My Parent’s Single-Family Home in Rio Rancho?
- Best Months to Put a Home on the Rental Market in Albuquerque
- Making Your Investment Last: Replace Items Inside Your Rio Rancho Rental Home
- How to Find Great Albuquerque Tenants for Your Home Rental