Property Management Blog
Are you looking for a list of Albuquerque neighborhoods to help you buy a rental property?
Lots of investors are interested in purchasing investment homes in our city. There are many articles about best neighborhoods to live in, but that's only a starting point for a smart investor.
Purchasing Residential Investment Properties in Albuquerque, NM
Here's the key ingredient when searching for a rental purchase: Know who you want to rent to and where they might want to live.
When you want to rent to young families who don't mind commuting into the city, look to the Westside – Taylor Ranch, Richland Hills, Ladera are good places to start.
Younger tenants who are working in the film industry or with tech companies will likely be looking in a more central area with fast access to coffee, late night restaurants and nightlife. Think UNM, Nob Hill, Downtown, Sawmill and Wells Park.
Older couples who work downtown or near the Kirtland AFB may want a bit of room without much maintenance in the north central or east part of the city, such as Snow Heights, Academy Park, Bear Canyon, Mossman, or Classic Uptown.
Where to find a listing of Albuquerque neighborhoods
There's one single place to get the latest list of Albuquerque neighborhoods: the city of Albuquerque's website. That's because the city is the one who keeps track of the names and locations of every neighborhood.
Popular locations include Nob Hill, 7 Bar North, Anderson Hills, Academy Acres North, Academy North, Del Norte, Four Hills, Juan Tabo Hills, Ladera Heights, Ladera West, Netherwood Park, Mossman, Paradise Hills, Southeast Heights, Taylor Ranch, Wells Park, Willow Wood.
If you use these communities to locate yourself, you'll notice many of these top areas have wonderful prospective neighborhoods surrounding them.
Alternate way to find Albuquerque neighborhoods
Use Google maps to find names of Albuquerque neighbohoods this way. Enlarge and reduce the image to see the names of the neighborhoods and find the perfect area for your home buying hunt to begin.
Tyson Properties, Inc has a professional property team ready to help you better understand the value of the home you purchase. Call 505-323-2104 for further information about the rental value of your home.
- Best Property Management in Albuquerque
- property management
- best property management in Albuquerque
- Residential property management
- rental market trends
- investment property
- Real Estate Investing, Buying Real Estate, Selling Real Estate, Albuquerque Income Properties
- Property Maintenance Tips
- Applying For A Home
- Just for Tenants
- Property Management
- Real Estate, Albuquerque
- rental home preparation
- real estate investing, buying real estate, selling real estate, Albuquerque income properties
- Home Sales
- Property Repairs, Tenancy
- Albuquerque; Real Estate Albuquerque; Property Management Secrets
- Easy Home Cleaning Tips
- Rental Market Secrets
- Property Repairs
- Landlord Issues and Property Management
- Business Tips
- property management skills
- For the Kids
- New Mexico jobs
- Top Neighborhoods for Residential Investment Properties in Albuquerque
- When Do I Replace Exterior Items on an Albuquerque Rental Home?
- What Do I Do with My Parent’s Single-Family Home in Rio Rancho?
- Best Months to Put a Home on the Rental Market in Albuquerque
- Making Your Investment Last: Replace Items Inside Your Rio Rancho Rental Home