Property Management Blog
If you've got children between the ages of 5 and 21, The Smithsonian has a challenge for them that could spark a lot of fun for you and your family.
But, you need to hurry because the deadline is March 27, 2015.
Here's where you need to go to get started on your challenge project.
Click the RULES tab at this SPARK! LAB link to find out what your student needs to do to enter.
Even if you don't have the time to jump on this opportunity, there's plenty more for your family to enjoy at the ePals.com website. ePals is designed to connect students to amazing learning experiences.
Here are more opportunities for home learning at SPARK! Lab:
ePals partners with Smithsonian, McGraw Hill, Fingerprint, Kindoma, and Neumedias to create learning opportunities for children.
- Property Management
- Property Maintenance Tips
- Just for Tenants
- Real Estate, Albuquerque
- rental home preparation
- real estate investing, buying real estate, selling real estate, Albuquerque income properties
- Home Sales
- Property Repairs, Tenancy
- Albuquerque; Real Estate Albuquerque; Property Management Secrets
- Easy Home Cleaning Tips
- Rental Market Secrets
- Property Repairs
- Landlord Issues and Property Management
- Business Tips
- property management skills
- For the Kids
- New Mexico jobs
- Albuquerque Rental Property Managers
- Is It Time to Paint Your Rental Property?
- Simple Ways to Maintain the Value of Your Home from the Outside
- Hunting for a Home to Rent? Cleanup These Documents Before You Apply
- Attempting to Qualify for a Home Loan Online Isn’t Always the Best Idea
- Melissa LaRose