Property Management Blog
There's good news regarding NASDAQ traded semiconductor giant Intel and their economic impact on the Albuquerque – Rio Rancho Metro area.
Intel is hiring.
According to The Albuquerque Journal: “Intel will soon host two job fairs in New Mexico, one at Central New Mexico Community College main campus Monday [April 29th] and another at Kirtland Air Force Base on May 3.”
In 2018, Intel transferred the development of new storage and memory technologies to the Rio Rancho New Mexico plant. The development of 3D XPoint, which is the latest class of storage and memory technology, means the ability to deliver a faster, denser and non-volatile experience for Intel's customers. Intel has a well-developed technology leadership position providing a broad portfolio of ISSD products designed around 3D XPoint™ memory media.
Intel's Investment is an Opportunity for Property Owners
Sandoval County Commissioner Jay Block says: “Thanks to some technological breakthroughs and advances, Intel is reinvesting back into our community and into their plant.”
Development that creates new products helps Intel diversify beyond traditional computer processing. With an increase in employees comes the need to move folks closer to their work environment. Rental homes in the Rio Rancho area and along Albuquerque's west side offer excellent income opportunities for real estate investors.
New Mexico is a great place to do business, and the Albuquerque Metro area provides a large pool of both trainable and qualified workers.
Tyson Properties manages single-family homes for a large base of smart real estate investors. Albuquerque real estate rental trends currently include a steady climb in lease rates, and our homeowners are pleased. Periodic newsletters keep our Property Owners up-to-date on local sales and rental market trends.
Call us today at 505-323-2104 to speak with a knowledgeable property manager about placing a home into the local rental market.
- best property management in Albuquerque
- Residential property management
- rental market trends
- investment property
- Real Estate Investing, Buying Real Estate, Selling Real Estate, Albuquerque Income Properties
- Property Maintenance Tips
- Applying For A Home
- Just for Tenants
- Property Management
- Real Estate, Albuquerque
- rental home preparation
- real estate investing, buying real estate, selling real estate, Albuquerque income properties
- Home Sales
- Property Repairs, Tenancy
- Albuquerque; Real Estate Albuquerque; Property Management Secrets
- Easy Home Cleaning Tips
- Rental Market Secrets
- Property Repairs
- Landlord Issues and Property Management
- Business Tips
- property management skills
- For the Kids
- New Mexico jobs
- How to Find Great Albuquerque Tenants for Your Home Rental
- Are You Prepared to Manage Your First Rental Home in Albuquerque?
- New Rental Home Investment Opportunities in Rio Rancho, NM
- Opportunities Growing for Albuquerque Residential Property Investors
- Are You Cut Out to Be a New Mexico Landlord?