Property Management Blog
The Job Training Incentive Program (JTIP) reimburses companies for a precentage of training costs associated with creating new jobs.
Companies qualifying through the JTIP include businesses that manufacture or produce a product in New Mexico, non-retail service companies exporting out of state (including customer support centers, testing laboratories), and certain green industries.
Jobs created must be full-time and year-round positions.
Here are the companies that qualified for recent funding:
- NM Food Distributors Inc., Albuquerque
- Framo Morat Inc., Albuquerque
- Vibrant Corporation, Albuquerque
- Flagship Food Group North America, Albuquerque
- The Kemtah Group Inc., Albuquerque
- S&P Data New Mexico LLC, Rio Rancho
- Private Label Select Ltd. Co., Taos
- property management
- best property management in Albuquerque
- Residential property management
- rental market trends
- investment property
- Real Estate Investing, Buying Real Estate, Selling Real Estate, Albuquerque Income Properties
- Property Maintenance Tips
- Applying For A Home
- Just for Tenants
- Property Management
- Real Estate, Albuquerque
- rental home preparation
- real estate investing, buying real estate, selling real estate, Albuquerque income properties
- Home Sales
- Property Repairs, Tenancy
- Albuquerque; Real Estate Albuquerque; Property Management Secrets
- Easy Home Cleaning Tips
- Rental Market Secrets
- Property Repairs
- Landlord Issues and Property Management
- Business Tips
- property management skills
- For the Kids
- New Mexico jobs
- When Do I Replace Exterior Items on an Albuquerque Rental Home?
- What Do I Do with My Parent’s Single-Family Home in Rio Rancho?
- Best Months to Put a Home on the Rental Market in Albuquerque
- Making Your Investment Last: Replace Items Inside Your Rio Rancho Rental Home
- How to Find Great Albuquerque Tenants for Your Home Rental