Property Management Blog
Every year the National Association of Realtors(NAR) conducts surveys and research on a wide variety of topics that pertain to the state of the current real estate market.
This coming year, 2016, the NAR will be offering a new consumer-based survey opportunity designed to monitor consumer sentiment about their housing choices and investment opportunities. The new data is called the Housing Opportunities and Market Experience (HOME) report, and it will cover core topics that are tracked on a monthly basis.
According to the NAR, the HOME survey will be created and released on a quarterly basis.
Here are the 2016 release dates:
- March 15, 2016
- June 15, 2016
- September 14, 2016
- December 14, 2016
You can find out more about the survey by reading the following .pdf report.
- property management
- best property management in Albuquerque
- Residential property management
- rental market trends
- investment property
- Real Estate Investing, Buying Real Estate, Selling Real Estate, Albuquerque Income Properties
- Property Maintenance Tips
- Applying For A Home
- Just for Tenants
- Property Management
- Real Estate, Albuquerque
- rental home preparation
- real estate investing, buying real estate, selling real estate, Albuquerque income properties
- Home Sales
- Property Repairs, Tenancy
- Albuquerque; Real Estate Albuquerque; Property Management Secrets
- Easy Home Cleaning Tips
- Rental Market Secrets
- Property Repairs
- Landlord Issues and Property Management
- Business Tips
- property management skills
- For the Kids
- New Mexico jobs
- When Do I Replace Exterior Items on an Albuquerque Rental Home?
- What Do I Do with My Parent’s Single-Family Home in Rio Rancho?
- Best Months to Put a Home on the Rental Market in Albuquerque
- Making Your Investment Last: Replace Items Inside Your Rio Rancho Rental Home
- How to Find Great Albuquerque Tenants for Your Home Rental