Tyson Properties, Inc.
What Your REALTOR® Can Do For You
All Tyson Properties managers and sales agent are licensed NM realtors.
- A REALTOR® helps you decide how much home you can afford. Often a REALTOR® knows ways to accrue a down payment and can explain alternative financing strategies.
- A REALTOR®, in addition to knowing the local money market, can inform you what financial and personal data to bring when you apply for a loan. See our Loan Application Checklist.
- A REALTOR® is familiar with current real estate taxes, values, utility fees, municipal service and other facilities, and may also be aware of local zoning laws and pending changes that could affect your decision to buy.
- A REALTOR® researches your requested housing needs in advance using a Multiple Listing Service--even when you relocate from another state or city.
- A REALTOR® shows you only those homes best suited to your personal needs and preferences. This might include the size of the home, special features or style, location, accessibility to school districts, transportation and highways, shopping and other preferences.
- A REALTOR® is often skilled in making suggested changes to a home that are imaginative and simple to complete and that make the home more suitable for you and also improve its value and utility.
- A REALTOR® is sensitive to the importance of this major commitment you are about to engage. Turn to a professional real estate agent to facilitate negotiation of a win-win purchase agreement that satisfies both you and the property seller.
MORE Reasons to Work with a Realtor
- Your REALTOR® has resources you may not have access to. A REALTOR® can research and locate unadvertised properties and may have professional and networking ties that can sort out newly released properties that have not yet hit the MLS.
- Your REALTOR® can assist in negotiating a home purchase. A REALTOR® can provide object information regarding a property’s resale value and whether the home and area is a good fit for you.
- Your REALTOR® helps you through the property evaluation process. Property inspections can vary according to the area the property is in. Some property evaluations can be quite extensive and might include testing for termites, asbestos, dry rot, roof damage, well and septic tank testing and structural conditions. Finding the right inspection professionals can occur through a licensed REALTOR®. In addition, understanding property limitations such as easements for utilities and access rights is another area a REALTOR® can help you with.
- Your REALTOR® markets your property to the public and to other real estate professionals.
- Your REALTOR® assists you through the closing procedures making sure all paperwork and processes are completed and handled in a timely manner
NOTE: A licensed real estate agent is not necessarily a REALTOR®. A REALTOR® is a member of a registered collective organization known as the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS. All REALTOR®s subscribe to a strict CODE of ETHICS as put forth by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS.
TYSON PROPERTIES, INC. is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS.