Property Management Blog
If you own a residential investment property in Albuquerque or Rio Rancho, following up on repair issues, late rent payments, and HOA violations may not be your favorite thing to do. Being a responsive landlord may sound easy on paper, but the actual doing can be overwhelming even for an active business-oriented person.
Successfully managing your own rental property requires more than making the mortgage payments on time. You'll also need to have other skills and information to get the income you intended, including:
Ability to collect rental payments in a timely manner
Attracting high-quality applicants using a process that follows government guidelines
Knowledge of and compliance with state and federal laws governing the home rental market
Staying informed about the current rental market so you can successfully increase rental rates
Gathering the proper information about following the eviction process
Having the wherewithal to handle emergency calls at all hours
Securing timely property repairs and maintenance services
You Can Enjoy Rental Ownership
Real estate on the westside of Albuquerque, NM is a great income investment, and our Albuquerque rental property managers are licensed to handle the leasing and management process for single-family homes. We're here to help you get your home rent ready, so it attracts potential tenants right away. We'll advise you about making updates to your property, respond to repairs and emergencies so you don't have to, and help you find tenants who pay their rent on time.
As a top property management company in Albuquerque for more than 21 years, we've helped hundreds of homeowners get the most from their real estate investments. Contact us at 505-323-2104 to speak to a knowledgeable property manager about the home you want to put on the rental market.
- Real Estate Investing, Buying Real Estate, Selling Real Estate, Albuquerque Income Properties
- Property Maintenance Tips
- Applying For A Home
- Just for Tenants
- Property Management
- Real Estate, Albuquerque
- rental home preparation
- real estate investing, buying real estate, selling real estate, Albuquerque income properties
- Home Sales
- Property Repairs, Tenancy
- Albuquerque; Real Estate Albuquerque; Property Management Secrets
- Easy Home Cleaning Tips
- Rental Market Secrets
- Property Repairs
- Landlord Issues and Property Management
- Business Tips
- property management skills
- For the Kids
- New Mexico jobs
- Are You Cut Out to Be a New Mexico Landlord?
- Is It Okay to Water My Lawn Today?
- Do Your Sprinklers Work?
- How Do I Qualify to Lease a Single-Family Home?
- 5 Common Lease Requirements for Renters
- Melissa LaRose