Property Management Blog
Local and national companies are building their futures in Albuquerque.
Here are two development projects happening in Albuquerque that should have a big impact on residential real estate and rental property investors:
Netflix has purchased Albuquerque Studios. It's a done deal. Mesa del Sol appears to be the next prime location for home buyers, but in reality there are many neighborhoods close by that have great homes for sale. Think Volterra, Nob Hill, Downtown, EDo, South Valley. According to the Alibi, Netflix is estimating around 750 new jobs for New Mexicans. Albuquerque is in good company when it comes to exciting cities Netflix has invested in.
FedEx Freight has opened a brand new facility on Albuquerque's Westside. FedEx views Albuquerque and New Mexico as an important hub for their routes east-west and north-south. The facility sits on 50 acres and is located at 1 Shamrock Way. Folks living in the Los Volcanes, Ladera, Laurelwoods, and the West Mesa area will have a simple commute to get to work at the new location. Bernalillo County County Commissioner Debbie O'Malley had this to say to Albuquerque Business First about FedEx:
...FedEx Freight opening its new facility will result in 500 direct and indirect jobs and emphasized the importance of available jobs on the Westside.
Everyone at Tyson Properties loves seeing our community grow.
Call us at 505-323-2104 to find out more about purchasing Albuquerque and Rio Rancho investment properties.
RESOURCES for this Article:
As local Albuquerque property managers, we're so familiar with the iconic structures associated with New Mexico that most of us don't think twice about them.
I'm talking about the adobe homes and buildings that dot our landscape both in our cities and throughout New Mexico.
Do you know what adobe is?
Why is this centuries old building method so prevalent in Albuquerque and the state? Its origins date back to the 1400's, and roughly 600 years later we continue to build with the earth and live happily within its walls.
There are advantages to using adobe, and they have everything to do with comfort and temperature control in every season. From contemporary spaces to modern designs to traditional abodes, New Mexico loves living with adobe.
Voice of America reports here about this reliable construction method:
If you want to know more about Kris Linton and her short-term adobe rentals in the Albuquerque rental market, click here to visit Casita de Padre.
- Best Property Management in Albuquerque
- property management
- best property management in Albuquerque
- Residential property management
- rental market trends
- investment property
- Real Estate Investing, Buying Real Estate, Selling Real Estate, Albuquerque Income Properties
- Property Maintenance Tips
- Applying For A Home
- Just for Tenants
- Property Management
- Real Estate, Albuquerque
- rental home preparation
- real estate investing, buying real estate, selling real estate, Albuquerque income properties
- Home Sales
- Property Repairs, Tenancy
- Albuquerque; Real Estate Albuquerque; Property Management Secrets
- Easy Home Cleaning Tips
- Rental Market Secrets
- Property Repairs
- Landlord Issues and Property Management
- Business Tips
- property management skills
- For the Kids
- New Mexico jobs
- Top Neighborhoods for Residential Investment Properties in Albuquerque
- When Do I Replace Exterior Items on an Albuquerque Rental Home?
- What Do I Do with My Parent’s Single-Family Home in Rio Rancho?
- Best Months to Put a Home on the Rental Market in Albuquerque
- Making Your Investment Last: Replace Items Inside Your Rio Rancho Rental Home