Property Management Blog
As local Albuquerque property managers, we're so familiar with the iconic structures associated with New Mexico that most of us don't think twice about them.
I'm talking about the adobe homes and buildings that dot our landscape both in our cities and throughout New Mexico.
Do you know what adobe is?
Why is this centuries old building method so prevalent in Albuquerque and the state? Its origins date back to the 1400's, and roughly 600 years later we continue to build with the earth and live happily within its walls.
There are advantages to using adobe, and they have everything to do with comfort and temperature control in every season. From contemporary spaces to modern designs to traditional abodes, New Mexico loves living with adobe.
Voice of America reports here about this reliable construction method:
If you want to know more about Kris Linton and her short-term adobe rentals in the Albuquerque rental market, click here to visit Casita de Padre.
- Property Maintenance Tips
- Just for Tenants
- Real Estate, Albuquerque
- rental home preparation
- real estate investing, buying real estate, selling real estate, Albuquerque income properties
- Home Sales
- Property Repairs, Tenancy
- Albuquerque; Real Estate Albuquerque; Property Management Secrets
- Easy Home Cleaning Tips
- Rental Market Secrets
- Property Repairs
- Landlord Issues and Property Management
- Business Tips
- property management skills
- For the Kids
- New Mexico jobs
- Signing up for Health Insurance
- Simple Ways to Maintain the Value of Your Home from the Outside
- Hunting for a Home to Rent? Cleanup These Documents Before You Apply
- Attempting to Qualify for a Home Loan Online Isn’t Always the Best Idea
- 6 Easy Updates to Make Before You List a Rental Home
- Buying and Selling Residential Investment Properties in Albuquerque, NM
- Melissa LaRose