Property Management Blog
Dog Parks in Albuquerque
The city of Albuquerque has a lot of amenities that citizens might not know about. For example, we've got a large number of dog parks.
Do you know where the closest dog park is to your home?
There are 14 dog parks inside our city limits. These are maintained locations with most having specific fenced areas that allow owners to let their dogs run freely. Yea! There's a link to a local map later in this post.
What You Need to Know
Make sure you know the rules before you head to your closest dog park. The city has quite a few rules you need to be aware of, including: puppies using the park must be older than six months and there's a limit of three dogs per owner per visit. Also, children under the age of 12 aren't allowed into the dog park unless they're accompanied by an adult.
Dog Parks in Rio Rancho
Rio Rancho has 7 dog parks where your best friend can run freely. However, they have other parks where dogs are welcome but only when on a leash.
Rio Rancho's dog park rules are a little different so make sure you read up before heading out to play in one.
You can find out more about Rio Rancho dog parks at this link. Dog-friendly parks are listed first and fenced dog parks are listed toward the bottom of the page. The rules you need to follow are there as well.
- Property Management
- Property Maintenance Tips
- Just for Tenants
- Real Estate, Albuquerque
- rental home preparation
- real estate investing, buying real estate, selling real estate, Albuquerque income properties
- Home Sales
- Property Repairs, Tenancy
- Albuquerque; Real Estate Albuquerque; Property Management Secrets
- Easy Home Cleaning Tips
- Rental Market Secrets
- Property Repairs
- Landlord Issues and Property Management
- Business Tips
- property management skills
- For the Kids
- New Mexico jobs
- Renter's Safety Tips for Single-Family Home Rentals - Infographic
- Albuquerque Rental Property Managers
- Is It Time to Paint Your Rental Property?
- Simple Ways to Maintain the Value of Your Home from the Outside
- Hunting for a Home to Rent? Cleanup These Documents Before You Apply
- Melissa LaRose