Property Management Blog
Imagine easy access to larger areas of the city without gettng into a car or climbing onto a bus.
The City of Albuquerque is gearing up for Phase 1 construction to finish a 50-mile activity loop around the entire city.
When completed, the trail will be a multi-use path and bikeway for hikers, cyclists, and runners. It's designed to fill the gaps in existing trails that many of us alreasy use.
It also presents us with economic development opportunities. Think 50-mile fun runs and fundraisers, tourism events, and access to more shopping and eateries when you easily cycle to new areas.
In the map, the blue lines show the existing trails, and red lines are areas the city will build with this announcement. The overall plan is ambitious and includes many other trail connections across the city.
Phase 1 will connect Nob Hill to Uptown.
- property management
- best property management in Albuquerque
- Residential property management
- rental market trends
- investment property
- Real Estate Investing, Buying Real Estate, Selling Real Estate, Albuquerque Income Properties
- Property Maintenance Tips
- Applying For A Home
- Just for Tenants
- Property Management
- Real Estate, Albuquerque
- rental home preparation
- real estate investing, buying real estate, selling real estate, Albuquerque income properties
- Home Sales
- Property Repairs, Tenancy
- Albuquerque; Real Estate Albuquerque; Property Management Secrets
- Easy Home Cleaning Tips
- Rental Market Secrets
- Property Repairs
- Landlord Issues and Property Management
- Business Tips
- property management skills
- For the Kids
- New Mexico jobs
- When Do I Replace Exterior Items on an Albuquerque Rental Home?
- What Do I Do with My Parent’s Single-Family Home in Rio Rancho?
- Best Months to Put a Home on the Rental Market in Albuquerque
- Making Your Investment Last: Replace Items Inside Your Rio Rancho Rental Home
- How to Find Great Albuquerque Tenants for Your Home Rental