Property Management Blog
If you've got children between the ages of 5 and 21, The Smithsonian has a challenge for them that could spark a lot of fun for you and your family.
But, you need to hurry because the deadline is March 27, 2015.
Here's where you need to go to get started on your challenge project.
Click the RULES tab at this SPARK! LAB link to find out what your student needs to do to enter.
Even if you don't have the time to jump on this opportunity, there's plenty more for your family to enjoy at the ePals.com website. ePals is designed to connect students to amazing learning experiences.
Here are more opportunities for home learning at SPARK! Lab:
ePals partners with Smithsonian, McGraw Hill, Fingerprint, Kindoma, and Neumedias to create learning opportunities for children.
- Property Maintenance Tips
- Applying For A Home
- Just for Tenants
- Property Management
- Real Estate, Albuquerque
- rental home preparation
- real estate investing, buying real estate, selling real estate, Albuquerque income properties
- Home Sales
- Property Repairs, Tenancy
- Albuquerque; Real Estate Albuquerque; Property Management Secrets
- Easy Home Cleaning Tips
- Rental Market Secrets
- Property Repairs
- Landlord Issues and Property Management
- Business Tips
- property management skills
- For the Kids
- New Mexico jobs
- Is It Okay to Water My Lawn Today?
- Do Your Sprinklers Work?
- How Do I Qualify to Lease a Single-Family Home?
- 5 Common Lease Requirements for Renters
- What Do Coffee, Baking Soda, Vinegar, and Hydrogen Peroxide Have in Common?
- Melissa LaRose