Property Management Blog
Need to decide on what to charge for rent?
Choosing your monthly mortgage payment total is not the best solution and doesn’t always work out in your favor. If other landlords are charging far less, tenants won’t usually pay the higher price you want and your property will sit vacant until you adjust your perception.
TIP: Find homes for rent in your area that are comparable in square footage, number of bedrooms, and number of bathrooms to see what others are charging. The market prevails when selecting a rental price. If you overcharge for the size of home and the area it is located in, you’ll just delay the process and go without income for as long as you hold on to your price.
- Property Management
- Property Maintenance Tips
- Just for Tenants
- Real Estate, Albuquerque
- rental home preparation
- real estate investing, buying real estate, selling real estate, Albuquerque income properties
- Home Sales
- Property Repairs, Tenancy
- Albuquerque; Real Estate Albuquerque; Property Management Secrets
- Easy Home Cleaning Tips
- Rental Market Secrets
- Property Repairs
- Landlord Issues and Property Management
- Business Tips
- property management skills
- For the Kids
- New Mexico jobs
- Renter's Safety Tips for Single-Family Home Rentals - Infographic
- Albuquerque Rental Property Managers
- Is It Time to Paint Your Rental Property?
- Simple Ways to Maintain the Value of Your Home from the Outside
- Hunting for a Home to Rent? Cleanup These Documents Before You Apply
- Melissa LaRose