Property Management Blog
At some point in time, every rental home will need repairs – it’s just the nature of living and enjoying life in any structure. Whether a repair is due to long-term weather damage or repeated use, part of a property manager’s job is to help tenants and property owners bridge the gap between comfort and inconvenience.
A top priority at Tyson Properties is making sure necessary repairs are invoiced at a reasonable cost.
Does Tyson take a cut from contractors making repairs and service calls to my rental home?
No. Never. Nada.
Our contractors value the business we bring them and provide us with a timely response and very competitive rates which we pass on to you.
Why does Tyson offer tenants and owners this advantage on property repairs?
Home repairs can be costly to begin with, and we don’t want our owners or tenants paying more than they need to for any repair they’re responsible for. We believe having an in-house repair team or marking up third-party repair invoices could be seen as a conflict of interest, and we're not interested in particpating in such practices.
We only use licensed, qualified contractors, subcontractors, and specialists to complete repairs on the rental homes we manage. Our vendors are required to have workers’ compensation and liability insurance in place before we will allow them to work on our rental properties. This provides everyone peace of mind during the repair procedure.
How can a tenant inform you about their vendor experience?
We provide an online vendor evaluation form for our tenants to fill-out after their repair has been completed. We value your response, and we review every completed form we receive. It’s important for us to understand how our contractors are doing so we can make beneficial changes to our repair process.
- best property management in Albuquerque
- Residential property management
- rental market trends
- investment property
- Real Estate Investing, Buying Real Estate, Selling Real Estate, Albuquerque Income Properties
- Property Maintenance Tips
- Applying For A Home
- Just for Tenants
- Property Management
- Real Estate, Albuquerque
- rental home preparation
- real estate investing, buying real estate, selling real estate, Albuquerque income properties
- Home Sales
- Property Repairs, Tenancy
- Albuquerque; Real Estate Albuquerque; Property Management Secrets
- Easy Home Cleaning Tips
- Rental Market Secrets
- Property Repairs
- Landlord Issues and Property Management
- Business Tips
- property management skills
- For the Kids
- New Mexico jobs
- How to Find Great Albuquerque Tenants for Your Home Rental
- Are You Prepared to Manage Your First Rental Home in Albuquerque?
- New Rental Home Investment Opportunities in Rio Rancho, NM
- Opportunities Growing for Albuquerque Residential Property Investors
- Are You Cut Out to Be a New Mexico Landlord?