Property Management Blog
Every year the National Association of Realtors(NAR) conducts surveys and research on a wide variety of topics that pertain to the state of the current real estate market.
This coming year, 2016, the NAR will be offering a new consumer-based survey opportunity designed to monitor consumer sentiment about their housing choices and investment opportunities. The new data is called the Housing Opportunities and Market Experience (HOME) report, and it will cover core topics that are tracked on a monthly basis.
According to the NAR, the HOME survey will be created and released on a quarterly basis.
Here are the 2016 release dates:
- March 15, 2016
- June 15, 2016
- September 14, 2016
- December 14, 2016
You can find out more about the survey by reading the following .pdf report.
- Property Maintenance Tips
- Property Management
- Just for Tenants
- Real Estate, Albuquerque
- rental home preparation
- real estate investing, buying real estate, selling real estate, Albuquerque income properties
- Home Sales
- Property Repairs, Tenancy
- Albuquerque; Real Estate Albuquerque; Property Management Secrets
- Easy Home Cleaning Tips
- Rental Market Secrets
- Property Repairs
- Landlord Issues and Property Management
- Business Tips
- property management skills
- For the Kids
- New Mexico jobs
- What Do Coffee, Baking Soda, Vinegar, and Hydrogen Peroxide Have in Common?
- Renter's Safety Tips for Single-Family Home Rentals - Infographic
- Albuquerque Rental Property Managers
- Is It Time to Paint Your Rental Property?
- Simple Ways to Maintain the Value of Your Home from the Outside
- Melissa LaRose