Property Management Blog
Every adult applying for one of our rental properties must pass a full background check in order to be accepted as one of our tenants. Our process allows us to make sure a tenant has the financial means to pay the rent. We also need to verify whether an applicant has a criminal history.
When you apply for tenancy with Tyson Properties, we complete the following background checks:
Our criminal background check is for all fifty states, not just New Mexico, and additional governmental agencies.
We also verify:
Some of the Reasons Your Application Can Be Rejected
This is not a complete list. See our Rental Application page for more information.
Incomplete or incorrect information provided on the application
Lack of verifiable rental or mortgage history
Gross income that doesn’t meet requirements (One applicant’s individual earnings must be 3 times rent amount.)
No proof of employment or student status
Unpaid judgments or tax liens
Our Property Managers are always happy to provide you with complete information about our application process.
- Property Management
- Property Maintenance Tips
- Just for Tenants
- Real Estate, Albuquerque
- rental home preparation
- real estate investing, buying real estate, selling real estate, Albuquerque income properties
- Home Sales
- Property Repairs, Tenancy
- Albuquerque; Real Estate Albuquerque; Property Management Secrets
- Easy Home Cleaning Tips
- Rental Market Secrets
- Property Repairs
- Landlord Issues and Property Management
- Business Tips
- property management skills
- For the Kids
- New Mexico jobs
- Renter's Safety Tips for Single-Family Home Rentals - Infographic
- Albuquerque Rental Property Managers
- Is It Time to Paint Your Rental Property?
- Simple Ways to Maintain the Value of Your Home from the Outside
- Hunting for a Home to Rent? Cleanup These Documents Before You Apply
- Melissa LaRose