Property Management Blog
Here's a statistic that needs to change: Forty percent of Albuquerque’s water is used to water lawns and gardens.
Conservation and preservation are top priorities for the Albuquerque Bernalillo County Water Utility Authority. Like many other communities across the U.S., the ABCWUA uses a water by the numbers schedule to meet their commitment.
Here’s how the plan works:
Albuquerque's Water by the Numbers program is designed to put its citizens in charge. You pick your own days to water, and irrigate your landscape:
- ONCE A WEEK IN MARCH
- TWICE A WEEK IN APRIL AND MAY
- THREE TIMES A WEEK IN JUNE, JULY AND AUGUST
- TWICE A WEEK IN SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER
- ONCE A WEEK IN NOVEMBER
Spray irrigation is NOT allowed between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. from April 1-Oct. 31 and is considered water waste.
You Can Help Identify Water Waste
Whether you spot water waste on your block, in your neighborhood, or elsewhere in the city and county, ABCWUA wants to know about it. Make sure you know what the definition of water waste is before alerting authorities. Learn about water waste.
Here’s where and how you can make your observations known: Report Water Waste.
- property management
- best property management in Albuquerque
- Residential property management
- rental market trends
- investment property
- Real Estate Investing, Buying Real Estate, Selling Real Estate, Albuquerque Income Properties
- Property Maintenance Tips
- Applying For A Home
- Just for Tenants
- Property Management
- Real Estate, Albuquerque
- rental home preparation
- real estate investing, buying real estate, selling real estate, Albuquerque income properties
- Home Sales
- Property Repairs, Tenancy
- Albuquerque; Real Estate Albuquerque; Property Management Secrets
- Easy Home Cleaning Tips
- Rental Market Secrets
- Property Repairs
- Landlord Issues and Property Management
- Business Tips
- property management skills
- For the Kids
- New Mexico jobs
- What Do I Do with My Parent’s Single-Family Home in Rio Rancho?
- Best Months to Put a Home on the Rental Market in Albuquerque
- Making Your Investment Last: Replace Items Inside Your Rio Rancho Rental Home
- How to Find Great Albuquerque Tenants for Your Home Rental
- Are You Prepared to Manage Your First Rental Home in Albuquerque?